1. Strengths Weaknesses Activities & Goals (SWAG) Analysis
2. Measures: Value Proposition, activities, member confidence and trust, dues structure, allocated resources, communication channels, revenue streams
3. Determine income streams to identify sales mix and revenue trends.
4. Evaluate expense margins and percentages balanced against industry averages.
5. Review sales mix and pricing policy for member programming
6. Explore non-member income to identify potential revenue strategies.
7. Review staffing efficiencies, record keeping and trace system, booking procedures, profitability, promotional materials, etc.
8. Evaluate forecasting formulas that determine staffing ratios